Gas Treatment Technologies
Under this technology Tecnium supply multiple systems for gas treatment and odor control based on water or chemical absorption using wet scrubbers, jet venturis and cyclons.
In most of the occassion pollutants contained in gases to be treated are susceptible to be oxidized or absorbed in alkaline or acidic medium.
So nitrogen derivates (NH3, R-NH, etc) are susceptible to be absorbed in acidic medium while sulfur derivatives (H2S, R-SH, R-S-S-R, etc) are likely to be absorbed in alkaline medium or susceptible to oxidation. The organic carbon derivatives (R-COH, R-CO-R and VOC in general) in some case can be decompose into CO2 and H2O when subjected to energetic oxidation.
- Without limiting flow to treat
- High efficiency
- Most common reagents used
- Totally automated process, so keeping human interventions to a minimum
It is a very used technology in the treatment of mid-high flows:
- Waste water treatment plants: Pumping stations, thickeners, pre-treatment and deshydration.
- Composting MBT plants
- Food industry: Odours coming from sludgeries, treatments of animal fats, fish processing plants
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry: Gases from reactors vents
- Incineration gases/inerting
7th May 2018IFAT 2018
IFAT 2018 World Exhibition for Water, Waste and Raw Materials Management. Munich from 14 to 18 ...
Discover our Technical Documents section and browse amongst all the downloable documents available.
Check the events history