Odor Control Units on WWTP
Odor control is a critical point on such type of plants. TECNIUM accounts more than 1000 references of such type of installations of big, medium and small size.
Odor Control Units in WWTP
TECNIUM has a long and proven experience in the collection and treatment of all types of odors coming from wastewater treatment plants (WWTP).
The main compounds that cause odors in WWTP come from, in general, of four main groups:
- Sulphur derivates (H2S and mercaptans)
- Nitrogen derivates (NH3 and amines)
- Acid derivates (acetic acid, ...)
- Derivates from aldehydes, ketones and esters
All these pollutants may be present in different concentrations in any area of the treatment plant, so for a proper treatment they can be classified into 2 groups:
Solids or slurry line
High load odor
Low load odor
TECNIUM has the state of the art technical solutions according to each application, of which we highlight:
- Organic or inorganic biofilters
- Chemical scrubbers
- High performance adsorbent media (type zeolites and alumina sulfates)
- Activated carbon
- Turnkey installations (engineering, equipment supply and assembly, commissioning).
- Over 50 years of experience worldwide.
- 100% product manufactured by Tecnium.
- Efficiencies over 98%.
- Maintenance contracts.
7th May 2018IFAT 2018
IFAT 2018 World Exhibition for Water, Waste and Raw Materials Management. Munich from 14 to 18 ...
Discover our Technical Documents section and browse amongst all the downloable documents available.
Check the events history