Vertical Sump Pumps
Wide range of plastic sump pumps cantilevered shaft with dry running possibility, specially indicated for liquids with particles.
Flows up to 500 m3/h and heads up to 100 mlc
Vertical Sump Pumps:BT Series
Plastic Sump Pumps
Reinforced, with cantilevered shaft.
- Flows up to 500 m3/h (2000 gpm).
- Heads up to 100 mlc (330 ft).
- Built in solid plastic.
- Hydrodynamic sealing, without mechanical seal.
- In accordance with European directives of Safety on machines CE.
- ATEX version available.
- Cantilevered shaft, without sump bearing. Reinforced column.
- Possibility of dry running.
- Specially indicated for loaded liquids.
- Without mechanical seal, without priming problems.
- Transmission of the mechanical torque to the impeller by key and a big surface steel core.
- Shaft sleeve independent and detachable of impeller.
Although these pumps are meant to work without mechanical seal, it is possible to supply sealing systems if needed.
Vapours sealing options:
More information, click here
14th April 2020RELEASE 2 COVID-19
Dear Clients and Partners, We inform you that today and in accordance with the measures taken by ...
Discover our Technical Documents section and browse amongst all the downloable documents available.
Check the events history