Plastic Pumps: BH Serie
Direct coupled pumps. Hydraulic performance and dimensions as per EN 22858. Economic solution althoutgh reliable due to heavy duty construction, equal to standardized process pumps.
Flows up to 250 m3/h and heads up to 100 mlc.
Plastic motor pumps
- Flow up to 250 m3/h (1.100 gpm).
- Heads up to 100 mcl (330 ft).
- Built in solid plastic.
- In accordance with European directives of Safety on machines CE.
- Horizontal type with mechanical seal.
- Vertical type with hydrodynamic seal without mechanical seal.
- ATEX versions available.
Vertical version without mechanical seal
- Outdoor tank pump.
- Hydrodinamic sealing.
- Possibility of dry running.
Designed to admit any mechanical seal available in the market.
- IP: internal mechanical seal
- IF: internal mechanical seal
- SF: simple external mechanical seal
- DE: double external mechanical seal
Direct Coupled Pumps Brochure – English – 412 KB
Plastic Pumps Catalogue – English – 1.17 MB
Plastic Pumps: Motor Pumps Catalogue – English – 1.52 MB
- Transmission of the mechanical torque to the impeller by key and a big surface steel core.
- Mechanical seal seating without strain upon plastic body.
- Removable shaft sleeve, independent from impeller.
- Mechanical seal cover absolutely prevents corrosives dispersion
Give us your contact details and we will advise you on the best solution for your application.
Tecnium obtains the Innovative Company seal
Tecnium has recently obtained the Innovative Company seal awarded by the Ministry of Science and Innovation. This award recognizes the company's trajectory in the field of R+D+i, something that has characterized us throughout our [...]
IFAT 2022 Exhibition in Munich
We are just back from IFAT 2022 exhibition in Munich, the leading trade fare for Environmental Technologies. We are very happy with the results and happy to see that step by step [...]
Corrosion Resistant Equipment
Corrosion resistant plastic equipment in: FRP, thermoplastics and dual laminated.