Process Pumps: BN series
Standardized pumps as per EN 22858 / ISO-5199. Heavy duty process pumps for a continuos operation. Wide range of plastic materials and mechanical seals, selected chemically and mechanically to resist the handled fluid. Flows up to 1.500 m3/h and heads up to 120 mlc.
Chemical Plastic Process Pumps acc. to EN 22858 / ISO 2858 / ISO-5199
Pumps to handle corrosive and abrassive fluids in a heavy duty configuration.
- Flow up to 1.500 m3/h (6.600 gpm)
- Heads up to 150 mcl (500 ft )
- With mechanical seal
- Built in solid plastic
- In accordance to European directives of Safety on machines CE
- ATEX versions available
Designed to admit any mechanical seal available in the market.
- IP: simple internal mechanical seal SiC/SiC
- IF: simple internal mechanical seal PTFE/Ceramic
- SF: simple external mechanical seal PTFE/Ceramic
- DE: double external mechanical seal
Maintenance of TECNIUM pumps is minimum, even under Industry’s hardest duty conditions. Its design allows the separation of engine, frame, impeller, shaft and mechanical seal without disassembling neither suction nor discharge pipes.
- Transmission of the mechanical torque to the impeller by key and a big surface steel core.
- Mechanical seal seating without strain upon plastic body.
- Removable shatf sleeve, independent from impeller.
- Mechanical seal cover absolutely prevents corrosives dispersion
- DIN 2501 flanges (also available ANSI 150 lbs)
Process Pumps Brochure – English – 179 KB
Plastic Pumps Catalogue – English – 1.17 MB
Standard Plastic Centrifugal Pumps Catalogue – English – 1.6 MB
Give us your contact details and we will advise you on the best solution for your application.
Tecnium obtains the Innovative Company seal
Tecnium has recently obtained the Innovative Company seal awarded by the Ministry of Science and Innovation. This award recognizes the company's trajectory in the field of R+D+i, something that has characterized us throughout our [...]
IFAT 2022 Exhibition in Munich
We are just back from IFAT 2022 exhibition in Munich, the leading trade fare for Environmental Technologies. We are very happy with the results and happy to see that step by step [...]
Corrosion Resistant Equipment
Corrosion resistant plastic equipment in: FRP, thermoplastics and dual laminated.