Vertical Sump Pumps
Wide range of plastic sump pumps cantilevered shaft with dry running possibility, specially indicated for liquids with particles.
Flows up to 500 m3/h and heads up to 100 mlc.
Plastic Sump Pumps
Reinforced, with cantilevered shaft.
- Flows up to 500 m3/h (2000 gpm).
- Heads up to 100 mlc (330 ft).
- Built in solid plastic.
- Hydrodynamic sealing, without mechanical seal.
- In accordance with European directives of Safety on machines CE.
- ATEX version available.
Although these pumps are meant to work without mechanical seal, it is possible to supply sealing systems if needed.
Vapours sealing options:
Plastic Pumps Materials of Construction – English – 156 KB
Plastic Pumps Catalogue – English – 1.17 MB
- Cantilevered shaft, without sump bearing. Reinforced column.
- Possibility of dry running.
- Specially indicated for loaded liquids.
- Without mechanical seal, without priming problems.
- Transmission of the mechanical torque to the impeller by key and a big surface steel core.
- Shaft sleeve independent and detachable of impeller.
Give us your contact details and we will advise you on the best solution for your application.
Tecnium obtains the Innovative Company seal
Tecnium has recently obtained the Innovative Company seal awarded by the Ministry of Science and Innovation. This award recognizes the company's trajectory in the field of R+D+i, something that has characterized us throughout our [...]
IFAT 2022 Exhibition in Munich
We are just back from IFAT 2022 exhibition in Munich, the leading trade fare for Environmental Technologies. We are very happy with the results and happy to see that step by step [...]
Corrosion Resistant Equipment
Corrosion resistant plastic equipment in: FRP, thermoplastics and dual laminated.