Odour Control Units in WWTP
TECNIUM has a long and proven experience in the collection and treatment of all types of odors coming from wastewater treatment plants (WWTP).
The main compounds that cause odors in WWTP come from, in general, of four main groups:
- Sulphur derivates (H2S and mercaptans)
- Nitrogen derivates (NH3 and amines)
- Acid derivates (acetic acid, …)
- Derivates from aldehydes, ketones and esters
All these pollutants may be present in different concentrations in any area of the treatment plant, so for a proper treatment they can be classified into 2 groups:
|Water line||Solids or slurry line|
|High load odor||
|Low load odor||
TECNIUM has the state of the art technical solutions according to each application, of which we highlight:
- Organic or inorganic biofilters
- Chemical scrubbers
- High performance adsorbent media (type zeolites and alumina sulfates)
- Activated carbon
- Turnkey installations (engineering, equipment supply and assembly, commissioning).
- Over 50 years of experience worldwide.
- 100% product manufactured by Tecnium.
- Efficiencies over 98%.
- Maintenance contracts.
Give us your contact details and we will advise you on the best solution for your application.
Tecnium obtains the Innovative Company seal
Tecnium has recently obtained the Innovative Company seal awarded by the Ministry of Science and Innovation. This award recognizes the company's trajectory in the field of R+D+i, something that has characterized us throughout our [...]
IFAT 2022 Exhibition in Munich
We are just back from IFAT 2022 exhibition in Munich, the leading trade fare for Environmental Technologies. We are very happy with the results and happy to see that step by step [...]
Corrosion Resistant Equipment
Corrosion resistant plastic equipment in: FRP, thermoplastics and dual laminated.